Thursday, January 8, 2009

Old Tucson Studios

We spent most of today at Old Tucson Studios, "Hollywood in the Desert". It was a really neat place and we enjoyed going in all the old buildings and watching the different shows that they put on. This is the place where many western movies have been filmed, including Rio Bravo, The Gunfight at the O.K. Corral and Tombstone. We took almost 700 pictures today at the Studios and at the West section of the Saguaro National Park...more about that later. Of all those pictures I just HAVE to share with you the pictures of Bob on stage at "Miss Kitty's Can-Can Show". He was called up on stage along with 2 other men. The next thing I knew they took him backstage and when he came out he had a blonde wig and a can-can dress on. One of the female dancers did make a comment about his cute legs. I could hardly take pictures I was laughing so hard at him. Here ya go...








1 comment:

58readytotravel said...

Too funny! I thought that looked like Bob and after I read your comments, I discovered "the truth"! Yes, cute legs Bob! LOL Had to share too that Mark's PSA came back as <0.1, which is the lowest score you can get....YIPEEE!!!