Sunday, September 12, 2010

Thanks Al & Lisa!

Al & Lisa, some dear friends of ours from the Everest Owners Club, sent me a stained glass lighthouse that they made. It is of the St. Augustine (FL) lighthouse that we visited in April. I'm not sure which one of them chose the glass that they used, but it is perfect. The green is iridescent, the blue has swirls and the clear glass of the "light" is ridged. It is so beautiful and I was overwhelmed that they would do something so nice for me. It looks great hanging in the back window of the Everest! Thanks again, Al & Lisa...YOU ROCK!

I also received another gift from Norm & Anita, another couple from the Everest Owners Club. Norm and his son make the most beautiful wood items on a lathe. I have previously won a bowl and an ink pen that he donated for our drawings. This year I didn't win the beautiful ink pens he donated, but they mailed me one after the rally. He is so very talented!!! This pen is made from walnut and maple and he put a design of the walnut wood in the maple. It is just amazing. Again, I was overwhelmed at their kindness! Thank you Norm & Nita...YOU ROCK, too!

No comments: