Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hello to Arizona

We arrived at the Colorado River Oasis RV Resort in Ehrenberg, AZ at 1:00 today. Our campsite is right on the Colorado River and across the river is Blythe, CA. We have been at this park several times, but today is the first time we've encountered high winds. It was very windy all the way here from CA. In fact, I was watching the hummingbirds feeding at our neighbors feeder and they kept flying to a nearby tree and acted as if they were hanging on for dear life. :-) Poor little things! You can tell by the palm tree beside our trailer blowing in the wind that it is windy today. In case you've noticed...I have been having problems with this blog lining up correctly. I'm not sure what is going on with it, but it's driving me insane. (No comments, please!) I do apologize and I am trying to correct the situation.

No comments: