Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sorry It's Been Soooooo Long!

I can't believe how long it has been since I posted on here. We have been super-busy since returning to Michigan. We have moved my parents into an assisted living apartment and had a huge garage sale at their house. Whew...45 years of accumulation sure makes a lot of work! My Dad went into Beaumont Hospital last month and is now at Woodward Hills Rehab Center to try and build up his strength and keep him from falling so often. My Mom now has a spot on her other leg that has to be treated. It was accidently bumped with a wheelchair and that's all it takes. Her left leg is doing amazingly well. The doctor at the wound care center is amazed at how well it has healed without skin grafts.


I downloaded the pics that have been on my camera today and realized that I need to post some on here!

As you can see, we've been taking excellent care of Mom & Dad (with a little help from their friend, "Jack"!) :-)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jack sure is famous, I know him too