Thursday, July 30, 2009

Brooke's Open House - July 25th

My niece, Brooke's open house was Saturday. It rained hard in the morning, but then it cleared up and it was a beautiful day once the party started. We had a great time and the grandkids were in the lake most of the day - either swimming or kayaking. I was a little remiss in my picture taking that day - I didn't even get a picture of the graduate or the cake. :-( Spyros set off several fireworks at dusk. It was a great show! The real fun was late Sunday when Bob, Spyros, Kathy & I got into the helium and were talking like munchkins. I've never seen Spyros laugh so hard! What a riot!!! :-)

Connor & Jillian in the kayaks


Jillie in the kayak

Connor in the kayak



Mom kissing Dad good-bye
as he heads back to the rehab center.
He should be home this Saturday.

No comments: