Saturday, February 28, 2009

Universal Studios - Hollywood


Universal Studios fountain


Bob, Paul & Mike with Shrek & Fiona


Bob at the Hollywood sign


Part of a spectacular plane crash scene


Michelle with Beetlejuice (he wanted a kiss, but she politely declined) :-)

On Wednesday, we went to Universal Studios - Hollywood. I went here 40 years ago when we were in California, Bob & I have been to Universal Studios - Orlando and to Disney Hollywood Studios in Orlando. This one is by far the best! We had a great time here and then we went to dinner at the North Woods Inn in Covina, which is a restaurant we went to in 1969 when I was here with my parents and sister. What a blast from the past! In the first picture - the guy on the right is real, although I had no idea when I took the picture!

No comments: