Friday, April 26, 2013

Another Wonderful Evening With My Cousins

We had another great evening with my cousins.  Tonight we met Paul, Cheryl, Paul II (aka: The Deuce), Wendy & Sarah at Chili's for dinner.  We had a great time and were so happy that we finally met up with Paul II, Wendy & Sarah.  Bob has been working at Paul's store with Paul II, but I had not seen him yet.  I can't believe how great my cousins treat us...it sure makes us feel good!!!  Tomorrow evening several of us are going to the races at Irwindale Raceway to watch McKenzie (Gwen's granddaughter) race her bandolero car.  Should be lots of fun!
 
 
 
Wendy & Sarah

Paul

Cheryl

The Deuce  :-)

The moon on the way home...I couldn't get a picture
of it when we got home because it's hiding behind
the mountains.  :-(

No comments: