Sunday, March 18, 2012

Paul II & Wendy's Wedding ~ Part II

I'm having a hard time uploading these pics
with the connection I have here, so I'm splitting them up. 
If you aren't familiar with my California cousins, these
pictures will bore you.  A few more to follow on the next post. 

My cousin Paul with his shamrock glasses.

My cousin Mike with his Uncle Charlie and Mike's son, Jordan.
3 generations of the youngest McMichael men.
Unfortunately, a short while after this picture was taken, Charlie
fell while coming off the bridge that went over the in-ground pool. 
He fractured his hip and was admitted to the hospital last night.
He was having surgery today.  He's visiting from Florida & it looks
like most of his visit will now be spent in rehab.

Paul II, Wendy, Paul & Paul II's son, Zachary

My cousin Mike with his wife, Michele, and their son Jordan.

My cousin Gwen's daughter, Jamie, with her husband, Mike,
and their children, Michael & McKenzie.

No comments: