Wednesday, August 3, 2011

It's hard to believe that we are leaving Michigan in 5 weeks.  This summer has flown by.  We've had Jason, Connor & Jillian with us for several days and have truly enjoyed it.  It's amazing that Jillie is 9-years-old and Connor will be a teenager in December.  

We kept Kathy's son, Paul, the last two Saturdays.  He is getting so big and acts twice his age.  He is also super-smart.

I fell at our campsite at Lake Shore Resort in Davison on July 6th and hurt my right arm.  I went to 3 different doctors and they all said nothing was broken.  The orthopedic doctor said I had bone contusions (deep bruising of the bones).  It's now been 4 weeks and my wrist, forearm and elbow still hurt.  :-(  I think it would have been better if I broke something.

On Sunday, we took Paul home and Jason, Connor & Jillian went with us.  They spent the day on the lake tubing and we had a nice cookout with Kathy & Spyros.  They are such great hosts!

 Jillian walking on water (with Uncle Spyros).

Jillie, Connor & Paul bustin' a wave.

Oops...Connor bites the dust.

Connor heading for shore.

No comments: