Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My California Cousins

Here's some pictures of my California cousins that my family will enjoy seeing.



My cousin Gwen and her husband, Jim,
at Guy's Italian Restaurant.

My cousin Paul and his wife,
Cheryl, at their beautiful home.

Cheryl & Gwen (notice Bob in
the mirror on the china cabinet)

Gwen & Jim


My cousin Mike with his wife,
Michele, and daughter, Katie
at Vince's Spaghetti House.





Paul & Cheryl's son, Andrew, and his girlfriend, Danya.





Paul II





Paul & Cheryl's grandson, Kyle, with his birthday cake.










Jamie, Mike & Michael. Poor Michael had just had all 4 wisdom teeth pulled.









Gwen & Jim's daughter, Jamie,
with her husband, Mike, and
Michael & McKenzie.


From right: Cousin Gwen,
her husband Jim, Cousin Mari,
McKenzie, Jamie, Michael & Mike.

From right, Bob, me, Gwen,
Jim, McKenzie (in front), Jamie,
Michael & Mike.

Gwen's granddaughter, McKenzie,
with her mega snowcone at Newport
Landing.

No comments: