Wednesday, November 5, 2008

On The Road Again!!!




We left Waldenwoods at 7:00 a.m. yesterday and stopped for the night in Cave City, KY. We left there this morning and headed to Natchez Trace State Park in TN. We were fortunate enough to get the last lakefront campsite and it is a gorgeous site! . The view out our large back windows is fantastic! I've posted a couple of pictures of our campsite...the 1st shows the site before we backed into it and the 2nd shows the back corner of our trailer. We will be here for 8 days and then we are meeting some friends from Memphis in Tunica, MS for 3 days. After that we will begin to head for Mission, TX to meet up with Reid & Debbie for a month or so. We plan to arrive there the day before Thanksgiving. We will leave there on December 29th and go to Arizona and then California. Did I mention that THIS IS THE LIFE???

I had my last physical therapy appointment on Monday and got the clearance to leave town. :-) Thank goodness! I sure didn't want Bob to leave without me. My new knee is doing quite well. I still have to do my exercises every day, but that's OK.

4 comments:

58readytotravel said...

Glad that you were able to get on your way to warmer weather. Have safe travels!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your knee is doing good. Glad someone's living the life. Have a great time traveling around the US.
Your Old Friend,
Nadean
PS check out my blog www.smokey-n-tiger.com

Anonymous said...

Look forward to a visit in Mid-November. I hear that Fitzgeralds has 4 seafood buffets with our names on them.

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the visit mid-November. I understand that there are 4 seafood buffet plates at Fitzgeralds with our names on them ....